Some Info About Zach Ireland
Zach Ireland was born in Nebraska. In high school and college he started to get into acting, which became his future career. While in school Zach decided to learn Chinese and even did a study abroad term in China. While at the time it was just a trip, he later moved to Beijing full time to pursue his career.
In this very special episode (our Season 1 finale) we have back our first guest to the show, Todd Allen Williams to be the interviewer this time. He talks to Zach Ireland about what life is like now being an expat in China, as well as what caused him to go into this line of work.
We hope you enjoy this episode, and stay excited for season two where we bring an all new group of expats!
In This Episode We Discuss
- Growing Up In Nebraska
- Why Zach Decided To Learn Chinese
- His Experiences Acting In China, And How It Differs From America
- What Does Zach Ireland Have Planned For The Future
- Expat Life In General
Find This Zach Ireland Episode On:
Check Out Our Previous Episodes
- Episode 25: Cody Simon, on living in Ukraine and being retired.
- Episode 24: Jenny Watzka, on travelling consulting, originally from Germany
- Episode 23: Alistair Bayley, on Living and Working in Beijing.
- Episode 22: Richard McGirr, on Living and Working in Hong Kong
- Episode 21: Andrew Cotto, Award Winning Author, On Living in Italy
- Episode 20: Kwadwo [QUĀY.jo] Sampany-Kessie, Founder of Elementary Chinese, Living in Tianjin
- Episode 19: Marseille
- Episode 18: Patty Hogan, Foodie and artist Living in Tapei
- Episode 17: The Most Beautiful Woman in the World
- Episode 16: Summer Rylander, on Traveling, cooking, and Living in Germany
- Episode 15: The Wall
- Episode 14: Marie Carter, Writer from Scotland, Living in New York City
- Episode 13: Pranks Among Actors
- Episode 12: Tom Mullaly, Digital Nomad, Living in Bali, Indonesia
- Episode 11: Homesickness
- Episode 10: Vlad Sherman, A Russian Born in KAZAKHSTAN, Living in Beijing
- Episode 9: Standing in the Footprints of the Gods
- Episode 8: Tibor Baranski Jr., International Lawyer, living in China and Japan
- Episode 7: The Road to Hana by Bradley Fink
- Episode 6: Bradley Fink, Cryptocurrency Enthusiast, Living in Corfu
- Episode 5: Auntie Guo
- Episode 4: Jaclynn Joyce, Teacher, International Model, Living in Taipei
- Episode 3: The Yunnan Rice Terraces
- Episode 2: Brian O’Shea, Social Media Influencer, Living in China
- Episode 1: Todd Williams, Associated Press Award Winner, on Living in Taipei
Want To Be On The Show?
If you’re an expat and you want to be on the show, you have a friend that you want to be on the show, or you have topic suggestions, feel free to contact us and we will look into it!