An interview with Kwadwo, about life, raising kids, starting his company Elementary Chinese, and socio-cultural observations from his 12 years in China.
BIO of QUAYJO
SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED
- How Kwadwo’s counselor convinced him to work abroad
Kwadwo’swork experience in Paris
- How Kwadwo got his name
- What it’s like raising foreign kids in China
- How a date with a French lady inspired him go to China
- Differences with surface and deep cultures
- Dealing with racism in China.
CONNECT with QUAYJO
- Episode 19: Marseille
- Episode 18: Patty Hogan, Foodie
andartist Living in Tapei
- Episode 17: The Most Beautiful Woman in the World
- Episode 16: Summer Rylander, on Traveling, cooking, and Living in Germany
- Episode 15: The Wall
- Episode 14: Marie Carter, Writer from Scotland, Living in New York City
- Episode 13: Pranks Among Actors
- Episode 12: Tom Mullaly, Digital Nomad, Living in Bali, Indonesia
- Episode 11: Homesickness
- Episode 10: Vlad Sherman, A Russian Born in KAZAKHSTAN, Living in Beijing
- Episode 9: Standing in the Footprints of the Gods
- Episode 8: Tibor Baranski Jr., International Lawyer, living in China and Japan
- Episode 7: The Road to Hana by Bradley Fink
- Episode 6: Bradley Fink, Cryptocurrency Enthusiast, Living in Corfu
- Episode 5: Auntie Guo
- Episode 4: Jaclynn Joyce, Teacher, International Model, Living in Taipei
- Episode 3: The Yunnan Rice Terraces
- Episode 2: Brian O’Shea, Social Media Influencer, Living in China
- Episode 1: Todd Williams, Associated Press Award Winner, on Living in Taipei
If you’re an expat and you want to be on the show, you have a friend that you want to be on the show, or you have topic suggestions, feel free to contact us and we will look into it!
You can read the transcript below or download here.