Jenny Watzka worked at the consulting company KPMG for three years before ditching her 9 to 5 (or in her case 9 am to 10 pm) after the sudden death of her father.
She immediately started her own consulting firm and ow focuses on helping business owners internationally ditch the daily overwhelm and grow their companies through automated workflows, internal system development, effective leadership & communication training.
Jenny is originally from Germany, but after spending 5 years abroad for her Bachelor & Master’s degrees, she got the travel bug and now travels full time. She is currently spending the summer in Europe.
In This Episode Jenny talks about:
- Leaving KPMG to start her own Consulting Firm.
- The sacrifices one should and shouldn’t take when running a company.
- How she chooses locations to work from.
- A good work-life balance.
- Advice and tips for venturing out on your own, from personal experience.
CONNECT with JENNY WATZKA
- Episode 23: Alistair Bayley, on Living and Working in Beijing.
- Episode 22: Richard McGirr, on Living and Working in Hong Kong
- Episode 21: Andrew Cotto, Award Winning Author, On Living in Italy
- Episode 20: Kwadwo [QUĀY.jo] Sampany-Kessie, Founder of Elementary Chinese, Living in Tianjin
- Episode 19: Marseille
- Episode 18: Patty Hogan, Foodie and artist Living in Tapei
- Episode 17: The Most Beautiful Woman in the World
- Episode 16: Summer Rylander, on Traveling, cooking, and Living in Germany
- Episode 15: The Wall
- Episode 14: Marie Carter, Writer from Scotland, Living in New York City
- Episode 13: Pranks Among Actors
- Episode 12: Tom Mullaly, Digital Nomad, Living in Bali, Indonesia
- Episode 11: Homesickness
- Episode 10: Vlad Sherman, A Russian Born in KAZAKHSTAN, Living in Beijing
- Episode 9: Standing in the Footprints of the Gods
- Episode 8: Tibor Baranski Jr., International Lawyer, living in China and Japan
- Episode 7: The Road to Hana by Bradley Fink
- Episode 6: Bradley Fink, Cryptocurrency Enthusiast, Living in Corfu
- Episode 5: Auntie Guo
- Episode 4: Jaclynn Joyce, Teacher, International Model, Living in Taipei
- Episode 3: The Yunnan Rice Terraces
- Episode 2: Brian O’Shea, Social Media Influencer, Living in China
- Episode 1: Todd Williams, Associated Press Award Winner, on Living in Taipei
If you’re an expat and you want to be on the show, you have a friend that you want to be on the show, or you have topic suggestions, feel free to contact us and we will look into it!