BIO of ANDREW COTTO
As most Italian-Americans, Andrew Cotto has an affinity with food and wine. His family was always on the move because of his father’s work as a musician which made him acquainted with the expat life. Andrew grew up to be an award-winning author of the Outerborough Blues, the Domino Effect and the most recent, Cucina Tipica.
Andrew Cotto is also a regular New York Times contributor and he’s appeared on Parade, Men’s Journal, Rolling Stones, Huffington Post, Italy magazine and Maxim. Andrew lives back and forth in New York and Italy.
SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED
- Growing up in an Italian-American household
- How special New York is for Andrew
- Andrew’s relationship with food and wine
- How Andrew went and lived in Italy
- Where in New York is the best Italian Food
CONNECT with ANDREW COTTO
- Episode 20: Kwadwo [QUĀY.jo] Sampany-Kessie, Founder of Elementary Chinese, Living in Tianjin
- Episode 19: Marseille
- Episode 18: Patty Hogan, Foodie
andartist Living in Tapei
- Episode 17: The Most Beautiful Woman in the World
- Episode 16: Summer Rylander, on Traveling, cooking, and Living in Germany
- Episode 15: The Wall
- Episode 14: Marie Carter, Writer from Scotland, Living in New York City
- Episode 13: Pranks Among Actors
- Episode 12: Tom Mullaly, Digital Nomad, Living in Bali, Indonesia
- Episode 11: Homesickness
- Episode 10: Vlad Sherman, A Russian Born in KAZAKHSTAN, Living in Beijing
- Episode 9: Standing in the Footprints of the Gods
- Episode 8: Tibor Baranski Jr., International Lawyer, living in China and Japan
- Episode 7: The Road to Hana by Bradley Fink
- Episode 6: Bradley Fink, Cryptocurrency Enthusiast, Living in Corfu
- Episode 5: Auntie Guo
- Episode 4: Jaclynn Joyce, Teacher, International Model, Living in Taipei
- Episode 3: The Yunnan Rice Terraces
- Episode 2: Brian O’Shea, Social Media Influencer, Living in China
- Episode 1: Todd Williams, Associated Press Award Winner, on Living in Taipei
If you’re an expat and you want to be on the show, you have a friend that you want to be on the show, or you have topic suggestions, feel free to contact us and we will look into it!
You can read the transcript below or download here.